Painting 2: Lab Day & Projector Reservation
This posting will be a little different than the others. Today while you work on your Final Portfolio, make sure you also reserve a time slot to use the projector for the ceiling tile project.
The challenge for the ceiling tile will be:
- Create a ceiling tile painting that displays a movie poster that best describes your life.
- Use Pointillism techniques to finish the painting.
Make sure when you start to look up movie posters, you keep in mind some of these ideas:
- is the poster too detailed, meaning, you might not have enough time to finish the project and be satisfied
- what does this movie say about my life? Not just that its my favorite movie.
- if someone was looking at this asking “why did you choose this movie” would you be able to respond with a answer that isn’t “Because I like it.”
- how am I going to use the Pointillism techniques to finish this painting.
Below is a list of available times to reserve, they are on a first come first serve basis, and you must reserve at least one spot and have already shared your image with me at firstname.lastname@example.org