Intro to Art: Line Shapes
- Continue to use LINE to create SHAPES
- Use APPARENT OVERLAPPING to create PERSPECTIVE
Ceramics: Hump Mold Bowls
- Properly maintain a mold to work with.
- Build a piece using a new but familiar technique.
Painting: Review (RELEARN) Watercolor Techniques
- Create a guide to base future paintings off of.
- Practice various brush control techniques.
Think about how you might use this visual collection of watercolor techniques to achieve the types of affects you seek for a future painting.
Drawing: Advance Perspective Techniques
Think back to last week’s reading. Why is a scene like the one above such a struggle for most artists to create? Would you even think about this angle as a way to present this drawing?
- Identify specific characteristics of a 2pt perspective drawing.
- Draw a 2pt perspective drawing