“One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.”— Arthur Ashe
Intro to Art: What is Pattern
- Discuss characteristics of a Tessellation
- Create a tessellation pattern
Let’s take a look at yesterday’s work and see what you can reteach someone at your table.
Ceramics: Final Holiday Hump Bowl
- Follow my previously determined plan for my final project
- Take advice/criticisms that will help in the completion of my project and better communicate my original concept.
Painting: Watercolor Study
- use the previously practiced techniques on an actual watercolor painting (study)
- maintain a high level of consistency in my watercolor work.
Our final day working on the study, make sure you fill out the evaluation form and pay attention to any areas that you might have had issues with in creating your painting.
Drawing: Pen & Ink Textures
- Identify specific characteristics of a pen and ink drawing.
- Form criticism about artworks that work to accomplish personal meanings.
Our final day working on this drawing, make sure you fill out the evaluation form and pay attention to any areas that you might have had issues with in creating your pen and ink drawing.