Ceramics 2: Test Tiles and Relief Stamps
- DEMONSTRATE your existing knowledge for basic hand-building techniques by CREATING a relief stamp and a set of test glaze.
- ORALLY ask any questions about the project demonstration you may have using complete sentences.
A full studio day for you guys to start work on our first “project” this semester. As always don’t forget to submit a goal online today, as we will all be in different areas of the room working on different parts of the project. Take a look at the project calendar at the start of class and think about some of the upcoming dates. Prioritizing what needs to get done before firing dates and the final deadline will help in setting realistic daily goals.
Intro to Art: Sketchbook #1
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
- ORALLY ask any questions about the project demonstration they may have using complete sentences.
Make sure before you leave today that you have a copy of this marking period’s sketchbook list taped to the inside cover of your sketchbook.
Painting 2: Watercolor Experiments (Brushes and Brush Marks)
- DEMONSTRATE your existing knowledge for basic painting techniques by CREATING a series of painting samples in grid form.
- ORALLY ask any questions about the project demonstration they may have using complete sentences and specific vocbulary.
Adv. Drawing: Portfolio Piece Pre-Test
- DEMONSTRATE your existing knowledge involving basic drawing skills and techniques by CREATING a finished figure drawing study.
- ORALLY ask any questions about the project demonstration you may have using complete and sentences specific vocabulary.
Our final day with this pose (i know…it couldn’t have come any sooner) but you’ve done a great job so far for you very first figure study. Ask yourself before you begin today, what is it that you feel this drawing needs to have to be complete. Not like the example above, but more to the abilities that you have right now.