Ceramics 2: Intergalactic Champions
- DESCRIBE your understanding of PROJECT REQUIREMENTS by creating and finishing an ACTION PLAN
- Orally defend and explain your choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
Again…the most important part to this challenge is your CONCEPT (or idea) for what your piece is going to look like. Take a second to check out the course calendar for this project above, notice which dates are important to you throughout this challenge. What types of events or situations will you have to plan for now knowing the planned schedule for the next two weeks?
Intro to Art: Sketchbook #2 Daredevil
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
- SUMMARIZE your opinions of their themed sketch by writing a 4-step critique
In celebration of Netflix new action series, this week’s theme revolves around the MAN WITHOUT FEAR! Draw your own Daredevil.
Painting 2: Compositions with ABSTRACT FORMS
- APPLY your understanding of COMPOSITION to create a TRIPTYCH composition
- Be able to orally defend and explain your ideas by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
The goal for today’s class is to wrap up our experiments with composition by creating aTRIPTYCH. Now this is a new term for many of you, so while I will be explaining specifically what this is, keep in mind that your painting (or series of paintings) is going to involve TRIPTYCH properties.
Adv. Drawing: The Bean w/Arms and Legs
- DEMONSTRATE your COMPREHENSION of drawing arms and legs by creating a “cheat sheet” from your Pose Packet
- APPLY your ability to create a series of quick sketches from a model or pose by emphasizing GEOMETRIC FORMS. in 1 Minute Gesture drawings.