Ceramics 2: Intergalactic Champions Challenge
- SYNTHESIZE within your ACTION PLAN the steps needed to create a unique project within the project requirements.
- Be able to orally defend and explain your choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
Intro to Art: Using Positive and Negative Space to Create a Stencil
DEMONSTRATE your knowledge of POSITIVE and NEGATIVE space by labeling the areas of a STENCIL
Be able to orally explain your choices by using specific project related vocabulary terms (ie. Bridge, Island, Frame)
Today’s class may seem a little disorganized due to the nature of this stencil experiment. Because I don’t want to over-complicate matters for you, we will split the class period into 2 halves. First start out removing 90% of the negative space from your stencil. The last portion of class will be dedicated to see how the finished product will look and getting an idea for what materials you will be using.
Painting 2: Typographical Triptych Challenge
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding of COMPOSITION skills by creating an original series of paintings to form a TRIPTYCH.
- Be able to orally defend and explain your opinions by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
Adv. Drawing: Visual Measurement Techniques
- DEMONSTRATE your comprehension of specific measurements techniques by interpreting a class demonstration technique on a previous drawing of their own.
- IDENTIFY characteristics of MEASUREMENT TECHNIQUES on your previous drawing by labeling areas where they may have been off.
We will be looking back at your quiz from last week and discussing some very simple Measuring techniques that can be used to give you a better idea of where you are at while you draw.