CERAMICS 2: INTERGALACTIC CHAMPIONS CHALLENGE
click here——-> ARTIST STATEMENT LINK FOR CERAMICS 2
Intro to Art: Using Positive and Negative Space to Create a Stencil
- DEMONSTRATE your knowledge of POSITIVE and NEGATIVE space by labeling the areas of a STENCIL
- Be able to orally explain your choices by using specific project related vocabulary terms (ie. Bridge, Island, Frame)
So the next two days (before break!!!) are going to be dedicated to working on this composition. I want to take a little time to give you a little background information about an artist whose work, inspired, the direction that this project is/was headed in. Take a look at Carson Catlin’s work, when you get a chance throughout the hour.
Painting 2: Typographical Triptych Challenge
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding of COMPOSITION skills by creating an original series of paintings to form a TRIPTYCH.
- Be able to orally defend and explain your opinions by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
Adv. Drawing: Post-It Note Challenge
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.