Ceramics 2: Summer Blockbusters (Production Week)
- Follow your created plan for which they will follow specific steps in building a work of art, by completing an ACTION PLAN.
- be able to orally defend and explain their choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
Like I’ve previously stated, this week, many of you will be in various parts of this project throughout the week. An important concept to keep in mind throughout the next five days is that your group is on track for the first firing day this Friday (May 15). Now since you have independent goals that will make up your team’s end of the week goal, it is incredibly important to understand how important each person’s role is throughout the week.
Intro to Art: Creating an Animation Cel
- INTENTIONALLY DEMONSTRATE the proper use of art materials and tools to communicate ideas.
- IDENTIFY and DEFINE problems and reflect upon possible visual solutions to creating an animation cel by ORALLY stating “I am seeing that….” and “To avoid this problem we can…”
I will step you through the process to take when creating a traditional animation cel. The important aspect to today’s class is that you spend time understanding the step-by-step process that I will use, and also importantly what your role is for tomorrow’s class.
Painting 2: Pointillism vs Ben-Day Dot
- IDENTIFY qualities of POINTILLISM in fine art by recognizing and describing areas in art examples
- Be able to orally describe the characteristics of POINTILLISM by creating a color wheel that mimics the techniques observed from an in-class demonstration
Adv. Drawing: Final Portfolio
- APPLY organizational principles and methods to create original works of art for a portfolio purpose.
- IDENTIFY, DEFINE problems, and REFLECT upon possible visual solutions to their final portfolio by writing a daily goal.