ARTIST STATEMENT FORM for all students
Ceramics 2: Summer Blockbusters (FINAL DAYS)
- Follow your created plan for which they will follow specific steps in building a work of art, by completing an ACTION PLAN.
- be able to orally defend and explain their choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
We are on the final stretch of time, working in your groups that is!
Considering that today is the final firing of the year, there will be a ton of activity in the classroom today. First things, first…
- GROUP WORK: this will be the last day you will be able to work within your groups before tomorrow’s deadline. What is your group’s game plan for reaching the deadline on time?
- PROJECT CABINETS: its that time of the year, where all the left over projects that haven’t been fired need to be removed from the room. SENIORS!!! if your stuff is in any of the cabinets or storage closets it needs to be removed or else it will count against your final grade.
- FINAL EXAM PREP: we had a nice review last week, but just to make sure that you guys are aware of what is coming up, check out the Final Exam Help Folder links to get any additional help you might need for tomorrow.
It has been an awesome course (year) with its fair share of ups and downs. I would be lying if I said there was only good days, but the truth of the truth is that CREATING is not easy. I’m very satisfied with the work that those of you who stuck through the whole process were able to finish, and you should be too!
Intro to Art: Animation Final
- INTENTIONALLY DEMONSTRATE the proper use of art materials and tools to communicate ideas.
- IDENTIFY and DEFINE technology based problems and reflect upon possible solutions by ORALLY using technology based vocabulary from guided notes.
Our last few days are here and the deadline is quickly approaching. What is it that you have to get done before the end of tomorrow’s class?
Painting 2: Ceiling Tile Challenge
- Follow your created plan for which you will follow specific steps in building a work of art, by completing an ACTION PLAN.
- Be able to orally defend and explain your choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
I’m sounding like a broken record here, but these are the last few moments you will have to make the much need adjustments to you ceiling tiles. Considering that if you are a senior, tomorrow will be not only your deadline, but also the day in which you will need to turn in your tile to be hung, what is today’s course of action?
What is your goal to complete in today’s class?
Adv. Drawing: Final Portfolio
- Identify, define problems, and reflect upon possible visual solutions to your portfolio pieces through a classroom discussion.
- EVALUATE the quality and effectiveness of your artwork by filling out a weekly goal reflection form.
You will all have the hour to work on your portfolio pieces, including some limited time in tomorrow’s class as well, however the important take-away from today’s class (and I will announce this as well) is to be sure that your 3 pieces are meeting the requirements outlined at the beginning of this card marking.