Intro to Art: Final Project Challenge
- Follow your created plan for which they will follow specific steps in building a work of art, by completing an ACTION PLAN.
- Be able to orally defend and explain their choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
Painting 2: Final Portfolio
HOW YOUR GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDERS SHOULD LOOK
So take a look at this SHARED link I am providing you. I’ll make a shorter list below this write-up, but to be fair, I want to describe exactly what you should have as you work through your portfolio.
- A MASTER FOLDER labeled
- A final PORTFOLIO STATEMENT
- 4 total subfolders labeled by their painting number respectively (Painting #1, Painting #2, etc.
- 3 Progress Pictures per painting in each subfolder
- An ARTIST STATEMENT for EACH painting of your choice
Here is a great resource to use when coming up with your Portfolio Statement