Intro to Art and Drawing: Sketchbook Challenge #4
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
So here we are…One major project down, and we are back at it with a sketchbook challenge today.
These sketchbook challenges were intended to be a bit of a “palette cleanser” or a change from the typical make stuff atmosphere that we can get caught up in an art class.
Today I’d like you to focus on internet memes. Something that I believe we are all familiar with and probably have spread our fair share. Take a look at this article for some background information.
- Select an internet meme that you feel comfortable explaining and draw it out.
- You can use half or the full page, but be sure to have any accompanying text with it (as this is what really explains the meme)
- Post your new drawing within 24 hrs. using the hashtag…
Opportunity for BONUS POINTS…
Tomorrow starts an international art challenge that I believe every aspiring artist should try at least once…INKTOBER.
Anyone who completes their drawing using ink pens will receive an extra 10pts. on top of their automatic credit for the sketchbook challenge.
Graphic Coms: App Button Challenge (Day 5 of 6)
- Plan and employ effective research strategies to locate information and other resources for their App Button Design.
- Utilize prior working knowledge to effectively carry out their intentions while using content specific vocabulary to discuss concerns with their work.
This will be our last day using the laptops, so many of you will need the whole hour to wrap up work. Remember to check this project challenge’s requirements before you submit your work to ensure you receive the maximum amount of points.
This project will be due Oct. 1 at midnight. Refer to your hour’s Edmodo site for supplemental materials.