Intro to Art: Introduction to Pen and Ink
- Identify the various ways to properly use PEN and INK by practicing value techniques in their sketchbook.
- Orally ask any questions about the project demonstration they may have using complete sentences.
Graphic Coms: Introduction to Layers and Blending Modes
- Use layers and blending modes in Photoshop to create varying effects on photographs
- Discuss questions and answers using content specific vocabulary.
Drawing: Introduction to Contour and Cross Contour Lines
- Apply their understanding for LINE by practicing CONTOUR LINE tracings.
- Identify characteristics of line by taking visual notes in their sketchbooks.