Intro to Art and Drawing: Sketchbook Challenge #3 (50-50 Challenge)
- DEMONSTRATE your understanding for the procedures of the weekly sketchbook by completing a themed/timed sketch.
- Open the container on your desk and examine the contents (8 objects)
- Select 4 different objects to place on your paper.
- Sketch out a drawing, scene, person, or object that incorporates these 4 objects somehow in the drawing (see artist example: Bulent Ustun)
- Be sure to fill 50% of your sketch paper.
- You can use the found objects in any way that you want, but the object itself can not be altered or taken apart in any way.
- To receive full credit for your drawing/participation, the objects need to be placed back into the container, the way you found them at the start of the hour. Any missing items or broken pieces will result in a loss of credit for each member of the table.
Take a photo and post it using the hashtag:
Graphic Coms: Tourism Postcard Challenge
- Produce a comprehensive and informative tourist postcard design using customizable and downloaded fonts and brushes to deliver a visual design through Adobe Photoshop.
- Respond to the PROJECT REQUIREMENTS, by prioritizing their daily tasks through filling out a DAILY GOAL FORM.
Continued work on our first project challenge for this new card marking.
If you were absent yesterday, you should meet with me so that you can pick a city/vacation destination for this project to be centered around. As for everyone else, use class time today and tomorrow to “research” all necessary information as well as needed downloaded materials to be used on this project (ie. brushes and fonts)