Intro to Art: Perspective in Real Life
- Provide evidence through experimentation, practice, and persistence, the demonstration of new skills and knowledge in a chosen art form by following a class demonstration on PERSPECTIVE DRAWING.
- Write arguments to support claims that your intentions HAVE been carried out using valid reasoning and relevant and sufficient evidence by answering the REFLECTION/ EVALUATION question:
What are two things that you think are going to be challenging in creating a SUCCESSFUL and INTERESTING image using 1 PT Perspective drawing technique(s)?
So…yesterday you were introduced to your final project for this card marking. Depending on the hour you were in, it may have been received a few different ways, but rest assure, we will take a look at a few ideas today that you may be able to try out in class today.
Graphic Coms: Typography Self-Portrait Challenge (FINAL DAY)
Drawing: Sketchbook Challenge #5 (Written Message)
- Engage in making a work of art or design without having a preconceived plan.
- Provide a concluding statement or section that follows from and supports the information or explanation presented by filling out a Daily Goal Form.
Illustrated Message Challenge:
- Use your last social media post from Instagram, Twitter, and/or Facebook or a creative saying that can be written out in a creative form (ex. song lyric or inspirational quote)
- Draw out your design in pencil first being sure to not just write out the letters but create a whole new FONT STYLE with your drawing/writing.
- Be sure in your message to have at least one form of a picture featured in your writing. (You may want to pick your post/quote/wording based on this requirement)
- 75-25 Rule: Be sure that 75% of your paper is used for this design leaving only 25% open as negative space. Be sure to use elements of color and shape within your letters to fulfill this requirement.
Remember to use the hashtag: