Intro To Art: Using Watercolor to Create the Color
- Conceive and create works of visual art that demonstrate an understanding of how the communication of their ideas relates to the media, techniques, and processes they use by creating a COLOR WHEEL from watercolor.
- Write arguments to support claims that your intentions HAVE been carried out using valid reasoning and relevant and sufficient evidence by answering the REFLECTION/ EVALUATION question:
REFLECTION/EVALUATION: What was the most challenging part of the work today? Why was this most difficult? What is most important about creating an idea that has personal meaning?
Graphic Design: Working with Text (formatting text in a shape)
- Students will EXPLORE:
- using the CHARACTER panel
- using the placing an object on multiple artboards
- Students use complete sentences when asking questions in class.
Adv. Drawing: Gesture Drawing
- RECALL information and specific characteristics of GESTURE DRAWING by recognizing the visual components in a class lecture.
- ORALLY ask any questions about the project demonstration they may have using complete sentences.
We will continue to work along with this week’s pose packet. Be sure to pick up your copy in class if you haven’t already.
We will take some time looking over this weeks pose packet as we work through each individual pose.