Intro to Art: Animation Final Project
- RECOGNIZE the proper steps and techniques needed to digitally film a traditional animation using relevant technology such as a digital camera and computer software.
- Orally defend and explain your choices by responding to PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
As a continuation from yesterday’s class we will be focusing on the project requirements for your Looping Animation Project. Attached/below you will find specifics on the concept and requirements that will be identified in this assignment. You will need to make it a priority to recognize each requirements significance and the process(es) needed to take to be successful upon completion of this project.
Graphic Coms: Final Project pt. 1: Logo Mash-Up
- Synthesize the combination of a previous digital design they have made in class and a professional logo that will be supplied for them in order to create a brand new digital composition which will be used in additional assignments.
- Orally defend and explain their choices by responding to the supplied PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
As previously stated in a prior class, students will continue working through the hour on their 2-Part final project this week. Students will select from one of the supplied logos (see weblink) to combine their original black and white letter mark logo to create a brand new digital design which will be featured on both their business card and cover letter/resume.
Adv. Drawing: Colored Pencil Still Life
- Apply their understanding of various colored pencil techniques including CROSS HATCHING, LAYERING LOCAL COLORS, and UNDERPAINTING by creating a still life drawing using toned paper.
- Repeat content specific vocabulary to build a working memory of specific terms by asking/answering questions that their peers have about the current project using complete sentences.
We are nearing completion of this in-class exercise and work will be submitted at the end of the hour.
The task for this drawing will be to correctly identify which colors and blending techniques will work the best with your composition while still making the overall drawing look as realistic as possible.